William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom Operations
The summary for the William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom Operations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom Operations: This TA is a collaboration to operate the William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC) by providing educational programs for schools groups, interpretive programs for the public and training for volunteers. This addendum will provide for the operation of the public facilities known as the Sooky Goldman Nature Center and maintain trails and areas of Franklin Canyon Park utilized by the docent programs.
|Federal Grant Title:||William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom Operations|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P15AS00376|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2015 SF 425 Federal Financial Reports are|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2015 SF 425 Federal Financial Reports are|
|Posted Date:||Sep 1, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Sep 1, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$65,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Paula Owens, 805-370-2300
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Hot Springs National Park
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area