Wisconsin West Rail Transit Authority, Barron, WI
The summary for the Wisconsin West Rail Transit Authority, Barron, WI grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the DOT Federal Railroad Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wisconsin West Rail Transit Authority, Barron, WI: $2,450,000 in federal funding is available for rehabilitating the rail corridor from Cameron to Barron (MP 96.5 to MP 09.74)and from Cameron to Rice Lake (MP 49.0 to MP 55.2) in Barron County, Wisconsin. The project will upgrade the track to provide reliable service to the communities located on the corridor. The Grantee will repair bridges, culverts and track to meet FRA Class 2 (25 mph) operation and the Wisconsin DOT Standard Specifications for Jointed Railroad Track Construction and Maintenance. All work will be done on existing right of way and will restorative and will remove redundant infrastructure.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wisconsin West Rail Transit Authority, Barron, WI|
|Federal Agency Name:||DOT Federal Railroad Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-LRI-08-003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rail Line Relocation and Improvement|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 11, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 11, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 25, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 25, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 11, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,450,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only Barron County, Wisconsin is eligible to apply for this grant.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center Phone Number: 1-866-577-0771 or 202-401-5282 Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Timehelp@grantsolutions.gov
GrantSolutions Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY 2009 Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Project - Railroad Relocation Planning, Terre...
- • FY10-Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority Rail Access Improvement Program
- • FY08 Elkhart Rail Line Relocation
- • FY10 Rail Spur Extension, Greater Ouachita Parish, LA
- • FY12 Crossroads of American Rail Improvements
- • FY09 Rail Line Relocation Railroad Bridge Rehabilitation, El Dorado, AR
- • FY 2009 & FY 2010 Rail Line Relocation and Improvement Funds - West Freight Access Project...
- • FY08, 09 & 10 Rail Line Relocation - Sacramento Intermodal Terminal Facility
- More Grants from the DOT Federal Railroad Administration
- • FY 22 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements Grant Program - Congression...
- • FY23 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program (Tennessee ONLY)
- • FY22 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) ME Northern Rail Imp...
- • FY22 Corridor Identification and Development Grant Program
- • FY23 Northeast Corridor Commission (NECC) Project