Wyoming State Cooperator Fire Fuels Reduction
The summary for the Wyoming State Cooperator Fire Fuels Reduction grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Wyoming State Cooperator Fire Fuels Reduction: Control and mitigate fire hazards on federal, state, and private lands to meet respective missions. Improvement of wildlife habitat is an important secondary benefit of vegetation treatments. Interagency cooperation and equipment sharing is the most economical means of meeting each agencies goals. Specific objective include:1. To plan and implement hazardous fuels reduction activities on federal land, or on adjacent non-federal land that benefit resources on federal land.2. To improve habitat conditions for wildlife species including, but not limited to mule deer, Greater sagegrouse, and pronghorn antelope. 3. To expand the existing mitigation and fuels management programs to reduce risks to communities and natural resources in high-risk areas.
|Federal Grant Title:||Wyoming State Cooperator Fire Fuels Reduction|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||WY-RFA07-3002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Fire Plan - Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 26, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 26, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Apr 30, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 03, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$20,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dave Johnson
Grants Management Officer
Phone 307-775-6305 Dave_Johnson@BLM.gov Grants Management Officer, Fire Business Management
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • NV Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • BLM CA Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • ORWA Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • Alaska BLM Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Program Activities
- • Rural Fire Assistance (RFA)
- • Communties at Risk Program
- • Communities at Risk Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...