Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs
The summary for the Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs: The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) is seeking a partner organization that can manage the transportation, medical safety, and behavior well being aspects for approximately 70 Native American students and chaperones attending the Native Youth Community Adaptation and Leadership Congress (NYCALC) which is to be held at the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Serviceâ¿¿s National Conservation Training Center (NCTC) in Shepherdstown, WV from July 9 to 15, 2017. This opportunity offered under the authority of the Powers and Duties of the Secretary of the Interior (16 USC 460 Section 460 l 1(d) and (f).
|Federal Grant Title:||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F17AS00087|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 23rd, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 23rd, 2017|
|Posted Date:||December 23rd, 2016|
|Creation Date:||December 23rd, 2016|
|Archive Date:||January 24th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$280,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$280,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 23rd, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Tracy Mccleaf (304) 876-7781
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment
- • Migratory Birds Joint Ventures: Youth Engagement, Education and Employment
- • Alaska Science and Culture Camp Educational Program- Henshaw Creek Culture and Science Cam...
- • Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs
- • 15.676
- • Environmental Stewards Program
- • Providence Parks Urban Presence Partnership Project
- • Creating Urban Oases for Wildlife
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)