Youth environmental education and habitat improvement project
The summary for the Youth environmental education and habitat improvement project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Youth environmental education and habitat improvement project: Put youth to work in a natural resource environment, thereby providing environmental education and encouraging good work ethic. Projects include invasive plant removal, habitat maintenance, trail work, and facility maintenance.
|Federal Grant Title:||Youth environmental education and habitat improvement project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Employment Labor and Training Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F14AS00191|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 26, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 26, 2014|
|Posted Date:||May 19, 2014|
|Creation Date:||May 19, 2014|
|Archive Date:||May 27, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$101,187|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$101,187|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applicant has been selected. See attached Notice of Intent to Award
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Connie Sauer, 503-872-2826
Fish and Wildlife Service 703-358-2459
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment
- • Migratory Birds Joint Ventures: Youth Engagement, Education and Employment
- • Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment Programs
- • Alaska Science and Culture Camp Educational Program- Henshaw Creek Culture and Science Cam...
- • Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs
- • Environmental Stewards Program
- • Providence Parks Urban Presence Partnership Project
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)