Yuma Field Office Vegetation Treatments
The summary for the Yuma Field Office Vegetation Treatments grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Yuma Field Office Vegetation Treatments: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD *This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the Bureau of Land Management s intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. With the use of education and training, the applicant will encourage crews to protect the natural resources of the lands on which they work while conducting vegetation management, rehabilitation and restoration activities. In addition, the applicant will provide public outreach to encourage recreational use of project lands within the Yuma Field Office.
|Federal Grant Title:||Yuma Field Office Vegetation Treatments|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L13AS00056|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 29, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 29, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Mar 18, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Mar 18, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Apr 04, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$400,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - Special district governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Eddie Bell, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Invasive and Noxious Management
- • Nevada Invasive and Noxious Management
- • FY20 Alaska BLM Noxious and Invasive Plant Management Program
- • NM Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • BLM Idaho Invasive and Noxious Plant Management
- • Lower Grande Ronde River Noxious Weed Project
- • Northeast Oregon Noxious Weed Project
- • Northwest Weed Management Partnership
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...