2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announcement
The summary for the 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announcement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army Materiel Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announcement: The purpose of this Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) is to solicit proposals for pathogen and toxin concentration systems. Proposals are being sought in basic and applied research in the following research areas: Pathogen/toxin systems technologies that capture, concentrate and recover trace quantities. Full and partial solutions will be considered and evaluated. These pathogen/toxin concentration systems must be regulatory compliant, robust, and highly effective at a reasonable cost. Successful candidates must have a clear path to regulatory approval, production and end user utility. They must all be amenable to use in a military environment. Proposals will be accepted from all offerors. Proposals must be submitted electronically and received at the Army Research Office by 4:00 PM local time on February 15, 2006. Hard copies are not available. You can download a copy of the Broad Agency Announcement at the following website: http://www.aro.army.! mil/baa Proposals must be transmitted to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals must be submitted in a single PDF formatted file. This file will include all volumes of your technical and cost proposals. The e-mail subject line should contain the following: W911NF-06-R-0002 Proposal.
|Federal Grant Title:||2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announcement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army Materiel Command|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W911NF-06-R-0002|
|Type of Funding:||Grant Cooperative Agreement Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research in Science and Engineering|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 15, 2006 Proposals must be transmitted to the|
|Posted Date:||Nov 16, 2005|
|Creation Date:||Nov 16, 2005|
|Archive Date:||Apr 16, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$15,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Proposals may be submitted by degree-granting universities, nonprofit organizations, or industrial & commercial concerns. Proposals are encouraged from Historically Black Colleges and Universities. Federal laboratories, Federally Funded Research and Development Centers, and academic institutions that are federal government organizations (e.g., Naval Postgraduate School) are not eligible to receive funding from this solicitation. SEE FULL STATEMENT ON ELIGIBILITY IN THE SOLICITATION AT http://www.aro.army.mil/baa
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrew Day, (919)549-4267, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Andrew Day
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Boosting Innovative GEOINT Research Broad Agency A...
- • Evaluating Non-floodplain Wetlands for Flood-Risk Reduction and Nutrient Mediation in the ...
- • Award for Fundamental Research in Socio-Mathematics of Information and Influence
- • : Implementing Lifecycle Characterization of Embedded Dam Gate Anchorage Using Non-Destruc...
- • Northwestern Pond Turtle Study, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- • FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Co...
- • FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- • Education and Employment for Technology Excellence in Aviation, Missile and Space Consolid...
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army Materiel Command
- • Department of Defense Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and U...
- • TrojAI
- • Army Applications Lab Broad Agency Announcement For Disruptive Applications
- • Development of Quantum Algorithms
- • Trapped Ion Quantum Computing Systems