FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
The summary for the FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program: FY04 Postdoctoral Research Program - see www.nga.mil Condition set forth at paragraph 5.3.4 - the condition that university overhead can not exceed 10 % is DELETED.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HMT1582-04-BAA-0001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Basic, Applied, and Advanced Research in Science and Engineering|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 12, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Mar 02, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Apr 16, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Apr 16, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$320,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||23|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Open to all US universities or colleges
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Wood, Gwen, Contract Specialist, Phone (703) 735-3023, Fax (703) 735-3965, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Wood, Gwen
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Boosting Innovative GEOINT Research Broad Agency A...
- • Evaluating Non-floodplain Wetlands for Flood-Risk Reduction and Nutrient Mediation in the ...
- • Award for Fundamental Research in Socio-Mathematics of Information and Influence
- • : Implementing Lifecycle Characterization of Embedded Dam Gate Anchorage Using Non-Destruc...
- • Northwestern Pond Turtle Study, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- • FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Co...
- • 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announceme...
- • Education and Employment for Technology Excellence in Aviation, Missile and Space Consolid...
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • This is a test opporturtunity. Please DO NOT submit.
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test