AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32)
The summary for the AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32): The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) announces its continuing interest in supporting the postdoctoral National Research Service Award (NRSA) individual fellowships (F32) in health services research. These postdoctoral research fellowships provide opportunities for one to three years of academic training and/or supervised experience in applying quantitative and/or qualitative research methods to the systematic analysis and evaluation of health care services. The program emphasizes methodological and research topics that address the mission of AHRQ. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) updates and supersedes the National Research Service Award: Individual Postdoctoral Fellowships PA-99-005, published in the NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts on October 16, 1998. Individuals must submit the application using the Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award Individual Fellowship Form (PHS 416-1, rev. 06/02) available at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/funding/416/phs416.htm See Section IV.1 for application materials. This FOA will use the individual Postdoctoral Fellowship Award mechanism (F32) issued under the auspices of the Kirschstein-NRSA Act. While grant awards are made to institutions rather than individuals, this FOA and its instructions are written to potential applicants to inform them of this funding opportunity and facilitate the submission of grant applications. Eligible organizations include domestic public or private non-profit institutions such as universities or colleges, clinics and hospitals. For eligible Principal Investigators, see Section III.1.B. Telecommunications for the hearing impaired is available at: TTY 301-451-0088.
|Federal Grant Title:||AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for Health Care Research and Quality|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-06-409|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Research Service Awards_Health Services Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||May 12, 2006|
|Creation Date:||May 23, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Dec 12, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Independent school districts Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Special district governments City or township governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) County governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are not eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply. For-profit organizations may participate in projects as members of consortia or as subcontractors only. Foreign institutions may participate in projects as members of consortia or as subcontractors only. Applications submitted by for-profit organizations and foreign institutions will be returned without review.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)-sponsored National Research Service Awar...
- • AHRQ National Research Service Award (NRSA) Institutional Research Training Grant (T32)
- • AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32) National Research Service Awards (NR...
- • AHRQ National Research Service Awards (NRSA) Institutional Research Training Grants (T32)
- • AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32) Ruth L. Kirschstein National Researc...
- • AHRQ National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training Grant (T32)
- • Opportunity PAR-06-409
- More Grants from the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality
- • Disseminating and Implementing Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) Evidence into Pra...
- • Competitive Revision Supplements to Existing AHRQ Patient Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR...
- • Novel, High-Impact Studies Evaluating Health System and Healthcare Professional Responsive...
- • Competitive Revision Supplements to Existing AHRQ Health Service Research (HSR) Grants and...
- • Supporting Primary Care to Advance Cardiovascular Health in States with High Prevalence of...