AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32) National Research Service Awards (NRSA)
The summary for the AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32) National Research Service Awards (NRSA) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32) National Research Service Awards (NRSA): Purpose. The purpose of this individual postdoctoral research training fellowship is to provide support to promising fellows with the potential to become productive, independent investigators in health services research, with a research interest in areas and priorities relevant to the mission of AHRQ. Mechanism of Support. This FOA will use the Individual Postdoctoral National Research Service Award (NRSA) grant mechanism (F32). Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The total amount to be awarded and the number of F32 fellowships awarded will depend on the quality and scientific merit of the applications received, their relevance to the program priorities of AHRQ and the availability of funds.
|Federal Grant Title:||AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32) National Research Service Awards (NRSA)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Agency for Health Care Research and Quality|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-12-261|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Research Service Awards_Health Services Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 08, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 08, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Aug 09, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Aug 09, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jan 08, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)-sponsored National Research Service Awar...
- • AHRQ National Research Service Award (NRSA) Institutional Research Training Grant (T32)
- • AHRQ National Research Service Awards (NRSA) Institutional Research Training Grants (T32)
- • AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32) Ruth L. Kirschstein National Researc...
- • Opportunity PAR-06-409
- • AHRQ Individual Awards for Postdoctoral Fellows (F32)
- • AHRQ National Research Service Award Institutional Research Training Grant (T32)
- More Grants from the Agency for Health Care Research and Quality
- • Disseminating and Implementing Patient-Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) Evidence into Pra...
- • Competitive Revision Supplements to Existing AHRQ Patient Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR...
- • Novel, High-Impact Studies Evaluating Health System and Healthcare Professional Responsive...
- • Competitive Revision Supplements to Existing AHRQ Health Service Research (HSR) Grants and...
- • Supporting Primary Care to Advance Cardiovascular Health in States with High Prevalence of...