Alaska Native Tribal Resource Center on Domestic Violence
The summary for the Alaska Native Tribal Resource Center on Domestic Violence grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children Families ACYF FYSB, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Alaska Native Tribal Resource Center on Domestic Violence: The Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Administration on Children, Youth and Families (ACYF), Family and Youth Services Bureau (FYSB) announces the availability of funds for one award under the Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants Program to support an Alaska Native Tribal Resource Center on Domestic Violence (ANTRC). The ANTRC will offer a comprehensive array of statewide community education, training, and technical assistance to Indian Tribes and tribal organizations, specifically designed to enhance the capacity of the Tribes (Alaska Natives) and tribal organizations to respond to family violence, domestic violence, and dating violence in a culturally sensitive and relevant manner. The ANTRC will be part of a network of National and Special Issue Resource Centers providing leadership and support to the existing programs serving victims of domestic violence and their children. ACF will apply a preference for applicants proposing to establish a resource center in the State of Alaska, and will award bonus points to such applications.
|Federal Grant Title:||Alaska Native Tribal Resource Center on Domestic Violence|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children Families ACYF FYSB (HHS-ACF-FYSB)|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2017-ACF-ACYF-EV-1281|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 8th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 8th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||July 24th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||July 24th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 8th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 24th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- To be eligible to receive a grant to establish or maintain a State Resource Center to Reduce Tribal Disparities (SRC) under section 310 (c)(4) of the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act (FVPSA), an entity must be: 1) located in a state in which the population of Indians (including Alaska Natives) or Native Hawaiians exceeds 10 percent of the population of the state; or 2) be an Indian Tribe, tribal organization, or Native Hawaiian organization that focuses primarily on issues of domestic violence among Indians or Native Hawaiians, or an institution of higher education: and, 3) demonstrate the ability to serve all regions of the state, including underdeveloped areas and areas that are geographically distant from population centers. For additional details on the eligibility requirements for the SRC please see 42 U.S.C. 10410 (b)(3) and (c)(4) of the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act, as amended by Section 201 of the CAPTA Reauthorization Act of 2010, Pub. L. 111-320.Faith-based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Desk
ACF Applications Help Desk
- Similar Government Grants
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Capacity Building and Progra...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grant Program/National Domestic Viol...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Culturally Specific Trauma S...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services/ Improvements to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgend...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: National and Special Issue R...
- • FY2008 Discretionary Grants for the Family Violence Prevention and Services Program
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services/Expanding Leadership Opportunities within the Dome...
- More Grants from the Administration for Children Families ACYF FYSB
- • Maternity Group Home Program
- • Title V Competitive Sexual Risk Avoidance Education
- • Transitional Living Program
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program