FY2008 Discretionary Grants for the Family Violence Prevention and Services Program
The summary for the FY2008 Discretionary Grants for the Family Violence Prevention and Services Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
FY2008 Discretionary Grants for the Family Violence Prevention and Services Program: This modification changes application requirements found in Section IV. Application and Submission Information, 2. Content and Form of Application Submission in Priority Areas 1-3 of the published announcement. Applications are limited to 60 pages. Please see the published modification at the listed website.
|Federal Grant Title:||FY2008 Discretionary Grants for the Family Violence Prevention and Services Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-ACYF-EV-0066|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Family Violence Prevention and Services/Grants for Battered Women's Shelters_Discretionary Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 14, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 14, 2008|
|Posted Date:||May 29, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 12, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 13, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$425,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligibility types: Hispanic-Serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions Eligible applicants and eligibility requirements vary in each priority area. Please see the full published announcement for specific eligibility under each priority area. Faith-based and community organizations are eligible to apply. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Marylouise Kelleymarylouise.firstname.lastname@example.org Marylouise Kelley [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Native Hawaiian Resource Center on Domestic Violence
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Capacity Building and Progra...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services - Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender and Questioning...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grant Program - National Indian Reso...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants - Special Issue Resource Cent...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grant Program/National Domestic Viol...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services/Expanding Leadership Opportunities within the Dome...
- • Family Violence Prevention and Services/Expanding Services for Children and Youth
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Exp...
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implem...
- • American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • U.S. Repatriation Program
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population