AmeriCorps Summer Intern Conservation Pilot
The summary for the AmeriCorps Summer Intern Conservation Pilot grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
AmeriCorps Summer Intern Conservation Pilot: This is a Notice of Intent to Award to Southwest Conservation Corps The Southwest Conservation Corps (SWCC) and AmeriCorps have partnered together to provide support in the form of 10-week Summer Program Interns to host agencies and organizations to assist with environmental and conservation projects. This AmeriCorps Summer Internship Program is intended to introduce young adults to environmental stewardship and conservation work in a carefully supervised environment over the course of 10 weeks. The Interns will be engaged in national service activities including field work, environmental sampling, site monitoring, data analysis, program and applications development, and other appropriate environmental and conservation projects.
|Federal Grant Title:||AmeriCorps Summer Intern Conservation Pilot|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||D11AC1000|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Youth Conservation Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 27, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 27, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 26, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 26, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 28, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$56,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$56,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$56,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Wilson Orvis Phone 303 445-2444
Bureau of Reclamation [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • McGee Creek Natural Scenic and Recreation Area Trail Rehabilitation Project and W.C. Proje...
- • Water Quality Intern
- • Youth Conservation Activities on Reclamation Lands
- • Youth Conservation Activities at Canyon Ferry
- • The Reclamation Youth Conservation Program: Auburn Area Hazardous Fuels
- • Boundary Fence Maintenance & Repair
- • Boundary Fence Maintenance Repair
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...