Boundary Fence Maintenance & Repair
The summary for the Boundary Fence Maintenance & Repair grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Boundary Fence Maintenance & Repair: This is a Notice of Intent to Award to Western Colorado Conservation Corps This project includes boundary fencing repair, replacement and installation at various Reclamation project areas under the jurisdiction of Western Colorado Area Office. The boundary fence encompasses the reservoir boundary and State Park or Forest Service recreation area that separates the recreation area/federal land from adjoining private property.
|Federal Grant Title:||Boundary Fence Maintenance & Repair|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R11SS40027|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Youth Conservation Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 24, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 24, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 10, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 25, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$93,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$93,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$93,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Carla Pickering Grant Specialist Phone 801 524-3716
e-mail address [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • McGee Creek Natural Scenic and Recreation Area Trail Rehabilitation Project and W.C. Proje...
- • Water Quality Intern
- • Youth Conservation Activities on Reclamation Lands
- • Youth Conservation Activities at Canyon Ferry
- • AmeriCorps Summer Intern Conservation Pilot
- • The Reclamation Youth Conservation Program: Auburn Area Hazardous Fuels
- • Boundary Fence Maintenance Repair
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...