Analysis of Acoustic Tag Data Juvenile Salmonid Studies
The summary for the Analysis of Acoustic Tag Data Juvenile Salmonid Studies grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Analysis of Acoustic Tag Data Juvenile Salmonid Studies: NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Funds under this award are to be used to analyze acoustic-tag data from juvenile salmon studies conducted in the south Delta using acoustic-tag detection data. This is a continuation of work already in progress.
|Federal Grant Title:||Analysis of Acoustic Tag Data Juvenile Salmonid Studies|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service (DOI-FWS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F17AS00018|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 21st, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 21st, 2016|
|Posted Date:||November 16th, 2016|
|Creation Date:||November 16th, 2016|
|Archive Date:||November 25th, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$28,998|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||November 16th, 2016|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Financial Assistance Technician Misty Summers 209-334-2968
- Similar Government Grants
- • Constant Fractional Marking (CFM) Assistance at Coleman and Nimbus Hatcheries
- • Sacramento River Salmonid Habitat Restoration
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project
- • Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction
- • Water Quality Monitoring
- • Fish Screen Project - Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal, and Pha...
- • Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)