Water Quality Monitoring
The summary for the Water Quality Monitoring grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Water Quality Monitoring: The purpose of this funding opportunity is to ensure the water provided in accordance with Central Valley Project Improvement Act, Section 3406(d) is of suitable quality to maintain and improve wetland habitat and to assist the wildlife refuges that receive federal water in implementing a best management practices plan as required in H.R. 2828, Reclamation is inviting eligible applicants to submit proposals to implement a 3-year water quality monitoring program within Grassland Water District and the California Department of Fish and Game wildlife areas in the Grassland Ecological Area.
|Federal Grant Title:||Water Quality Monitoring|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||07SF200088|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement Act, Title XXXIV|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 24, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 02, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 02, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Aug 25, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$826,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$826,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Water use and water quality for agricultural and natural resource purposes
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State of California or an agency or subdivision thereof, an Indian tribe, or a nonprofit entity
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mary Sims
firstname.lastname@example.org Mary Sims
- Similar Government Grants
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project
- • Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction
- • Evaluation of Cultured Delta Smelt Exposure to Contaminants from the Sacramento-San Joaqui...
- • Food For Fish: Reintegrating floodplain food web productivity into the River Aquatic Ecosy...
- • Fish Screen Project - Construction of New Grimes Diversion, Grimes Pipeline/Canal, and Pha...
- • Feasibility Study for South Diversion at Daguerre Point Dam
- • Central Valley Project Conservation Program and Central Valley Project Improvement Act Hab...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Mid Pacific Regional Office
- • Riparian Habitat Establishment Model (RHEM)
- • Riparian Brush Rabbit Captive Propagation
- • CALFED Storage Program
- • Fernley Drainage Study
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program