Annual Estimates of Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness for Preventing Laboratory-Confirmed Medically Attended Outcomes in the United States (U18)
The summary for the Annual Estimates of Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness for Preventing Laboratory-Confirmed Medically Attended Outcomes in the United States (U18) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Annual Estimates of Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness for Preventing Laboratory-Confirmed Medically Attended Outcomes in the United States (U18): Secretarys Forecast Summary RFA-IP-08-001 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Annual Estimates of Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness for Preventing Laboratory-Confirmed Medically Attended Outcomes in the United States." Approximately $3,000,000 will be available in fiscal year 2008 to fund approximately four awards. The purpose of the program is to enable several research institutions to conduct annual assessments of the effectiveness of licensed influenza vaccines against laboratory-confirmed medically attended influenza infections diagnosed by viral culture and RT-PCR. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to July 1, 2008.
|Federal Grant Title:||Annual Estimates of Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness for Preventing Laboratory-Confirmed Medically Attended Outcomes in the United States (U18)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-IP-08-001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Research, Demonstration, Public Information and Education_Training and Clinical Skills Improvement Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 04, 2008 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||Dec 07, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Dec 07, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||4|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 firstname.lastname@example.org CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues
- • IMPROVING ADULT VACCINATION COVERAGE THROUGH PARTNERSHIPS WITH PROVIDERS AND NATIONAL ORGA...
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal...
- • Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections ...
- • Coordination of Activities Between the CDC's National Immunization Program and the State a...
- • National Minority Organizations Immunization Projects
- • Using Provider Partnerships to Strengthen the Immunization Message
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2