Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
The summary for the Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice of the NPS's intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition: modification 0001 to Task Agreement J4531100827 under Cooperative Agreement H4503090700 with cooperator Bates College. For complete details, see attachment under "Full Announcement" at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-11-NERO-0023|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 29, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 29, 2011|
|Posted Date:||January 24th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 24, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jan 30, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,532|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$35,532|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$35,532|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dawn Mach Contract Specialist Phone 215-597-0056
AT Atmospheric Depostion Study [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2023 The Shared Beringian Heritage Program Funding Call
- • test
- • Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Natural Resource Stewardship
- • Shared Beringian Heritage Program 2021 Funding Call
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- • Indiana Coastal Cooperative Weed Management Area
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2