National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams
The summary for the National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams: This action will result in a task agreement award under the National Park Service, Chesapeake Watershed Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CW-CESU). This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award IAW DOI 505 DM2.12C. Please see attached announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIJ4531110810|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 8th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 08, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Mar 13, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$383,670|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to the University of Virginia.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rita Oliver Contract Specialist Phone 301-432-7890
- Similar Government Grants
- • Collaborating with Community to Restore a Prairie at Pinnacles National Park
- • Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands
- • Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore
- • Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California Nationa...
- • Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • Indiana Coastal Cooperative Weed Management Area
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area