National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams
The summary for the National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams: This action will result in a task agreement award under the National Park Service, Chesapeake Watershed Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CW-CESU). This is a notice of intent and a noncompetitive award IAW DOI 505 DM2.12C. Please see attached announcement for more information.
|Federal Grant Title:||National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to Assess Change in the Acid-Base Chemistry of Mountain Streams|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOIJ4531110810|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 11, 2011|
|Posted Date:||February 8th, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Feb 08, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Mar 13, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$383,670|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a single source award to the University of Virginia.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rita Oliver Contract Specialist Phone 301-432-7890
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2023 The Shared Beringian Heritage Program Funding Call
- • test
- • Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Natural Resource Stewardship
- • Shared Beringian Heritage Program 2021 Funding Call
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • Indiana Coastal Cooperative Weed Management Area
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2