Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Natural Resource Stewardship
The summary for the Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Natural Resource Stewardship grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Natural Resource Stewardship: The Scientists in Parks (SIP) Internship Program provides opportunities for college students, recent graduates, and early career professionals to complete paid internship projects designed to apply the best available science, resource management principles, and interpretation techniques to natural resource stewardship needs in national parks.
|Federal Grant Title:||Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Natural Resource Stewardship|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P22AS00025|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||October 1st, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||October 1st, 2021|
|Posted Date:||July 20th, 2021|
|Creation Date:||July 20th, 2021|
|Archive Date:||October 31st, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 24th, 2021|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Steve Livingston
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2023 The Shared Beringian Heritage Program Funding Call
- • test
- • Shared Beringian Heritage Program 2021 Funding Call
- • New River Clean Water Alliance
- • nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul
- • Fund Arizona Fish and Game Department to Collect and Rear the Endangered Humpback Chub (Gi...
- • Appalachian Trail Atmospheric Deposition Effects Study
- • National Park Service - A Multi-Scale Program in Viriginia, Wst Virginia and Maryland to A...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2