Appalachian Trail Corridor Monitoring, Maintenance, and Mitigation
The summary for the Appalachian Trail Corridor Monitoring, Maintenance, and Mitigation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Appalachian Trail Corridor Monitoring, Maintenance, and Mitigation: United States Department of the Interior National Park Service (NPS) NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This funding announcement is to provide public notice of the NPS's intention to enter this agreement for the following project activities without full and open competition: Task Agreement P12AC10924 to Cooperative Agreement H0500000002 with the cooperator the Appalachian Trail Conservancy. For complete details, see attachment under "Full Announcement" at the top of this page.
|Federal Grant Title:||Appalachian Trail Corridor Monitoring, Maintenance, and Mitigation|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-12-APPA-0092|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Trails System Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 24, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 24, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jul 18, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jul 18, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jul 25, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$230,401|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$230,401|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$230,401|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Keith Zotti Partnership Program Specialist Phone 2155979153
APPA - Monitor/Management [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Update Public Web Map Site
- • Anza Expedition Education Programs
- • Accessible Anza Trail Experience Community Design Installation
- • Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area