Appalachian Trail: FY16 ATC Repair Rehab Maintenance
The summary for the Appalachian Trail: FY16 ATC Repair Rehab Maintenance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Appalachian Trail: FY16 ATC Repair Rehab Maintenance: This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award a task agreement under a previously single source justified master cooperative agreement.
|Federal Grant Title:||Appalachian Trail: FY16 ATC Repair Rehab Maintenance|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-17-NERO-0047|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 28th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 28th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 19th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 19th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||May 29th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$34,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$34,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$34,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 19th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service's intention to award a task agreement under a previously single source justified master cooperative agreement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Patrick Reidy
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Community and Youth Engagement, Education and Planning with the Ala Kahakai National Histo...
- • Assessment of the current condition and future vulnerability of sugar pine in the Sierra N...
- • Update Public Web Map Site
- • Anza Expedition Education Programs
- • Accessible Anza Trail Experience Community Design Installation
- • Rehabilitate Bristow Firestone Station
- • Restore Wagon Wheel Motel
- • Preserve, protect, educate, and promote the public awareness of the Santa Fe Trail.
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area