BLM-AZ Bald Eagles Conservation
The summary for the BLM-AZ Bald Eagles Conservation grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-AZ Bald Eagles Conservation: This funding opportunity is an ongoing effort to ensure bald eagles are managed so that they remain a success story. Existing management actions provide important population and nest success that allows for adaptive management of local closures to reduce impacts to recreation users on public lands while meeting the objects for bald eagles. Strong science is continuously being evaluated and re-evaluated for best practices to inform management of bald eagles. This has led to the southwest population of bald eagles being removed from the list of threatened and endangered species list. Breeding bald eagles are sensitive to human disturbance. The Bald Eagle Nest Watch Program has been successful in increasing nest success by reducing conflicts with bald eagles. This project is vital to ensure the bald eagle population in Arizona continues to thrive and avoid once again being federally listed as endangered species.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-AZ Bald Eagles Conservation|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00031|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 14th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 14th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 13th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 13th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 13th, 2028|
|Total Program Funding:||$45,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$45,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 13th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Liza Love (602) 417-9200
- Similar Government Grants
- • Arizona Wildlife Resource Management
- • Montana/Dakotas Wildlife Resource Management
- • Nevada Wildlife Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Wildlife Resource Management on Colorado's Publ...
- • FY2020 BLM WO Wildlife Resources Management Program Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Wildlife Partnerships and Habitat Management
- • BLM-WO, Wet Meadows Restoration in Sagebrush & Grassland Wildlife Habitat
- • Wildlife Conservation and Restoration
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...