BLM-WO, Wet Meadows Restoration in Sagebrush & Grassland Wildlife Habitat
The summary for the BLM-WO, Wet Meadows Restoration in Sagebrush & Grassland Wildlife Habitat grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-WO, Wet Meadows Restoration in Sagebrush & Grassland Wildlife Habitat: The BLM has an opportunity to work with a partner organization to assist the BLM with on-the-ground habitat restoration in wet meadow areas in sagebrush and grassland communities to improve the habitat quality of game species and other wildlife on public lands. Additionally, since wet meadow areas often span jurisdictional boundaries, the BLM encourages the use of leveraged funding and local partnerships to expand these restorations to adjoining lands in other jurisdictions. This cross-jurisdictional approach will help ensure the success of these habitat restoration efforts.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-WO, Wet Meadows Restoration in Sagebrush & Grassland Wildlife Habitat|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00087|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 30th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 30th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 30th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||December 30th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,735,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,735,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||11|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 30th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Brandon Riley (202) 912-7540
- Similar Government Grants
- • Arizona Wildlife Resource Management
- • Montana/Dakotas Wildlife Resource Management
- • Nevada Wildlife Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Wildlife Resource Management on Colorado's Publ...
- • FY2020 BLM WO Wildlife Resources Management Program Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • BLM-AZ Bald Eagles Conservation
- • BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Wildlife Partnerships and Habitat Management
- • Wildlife Conservation and Restoration
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...