BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area
The summary for the BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area: Through a cooperative effort, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Roswell Field Office and the Recipient will work together to maintain, improve, explore and study Fort Stanton Cave resources within BLM New Mexico public lands, as well as seek and use the skills, knowledge, and expertise in Recipient organization to plan, develop, and implement cave management and conservation efforts with BLM New Mexico. BLM benefited greatly from an existing Assistance Agreement that helps BLM manage this world-class cave system.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00187|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 25th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 25th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 26th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 26th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||October 31st, 2029|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||June 26th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Liza Love (505) 761-8941
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Database Services and Maintenance
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...