BLM NM Rangeland Resource Management
The summary for the BLM NM Rangeland Resource Management grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM NM Rangeland Resource Management: Conduct inventories, assessments and evaluations of soil and vegetation conditions as well as necessary restoration projects to promote land health and productivity and create resilient landscapes. Appropriate management of rangeland and soil resources support actions and authorizations that include, but are not limited to, such things as energy development, endangered and special status species recovery, grazing of domestic livestock, recreation, forest management, hazardous fuels reduction, and post fire rehabilitation.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM NM Rangeland Resource Management|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00090|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 20th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 20th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 21st, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 21st, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 21st, 2022|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 21st, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on RELATED DOCUMENTS and PACKAGE to download full announcement instructions and application package.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheri Dowley (505) 216-8596
NM Rangeland Resource Mgmt
- Similar Government Grants
- • Arizona Rangeland Resource Management
- • BLM NV Rangeland Resource Management
- • ORWA Rangeland Resource Management Master Funding Opportunity
- • BLM-WO, Natural Resources Shared Conservation
- • BLM (NV) Range Management Project -- Using Plant Genetics to Improve Range Restoration
- • Society for Range Management Professional Development & Public Education
- • Central Oregon High Desert Partnership
- • BLM-UT-Moab Fire Zone Fuels Program Monitoring Assistance
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands