BLM (NV) Range Management Project -- Using Plant Genetics to Improve Range Restoration
The summary for the BLM (NV) Range Management Project -- Using Plant Genetics to Improve Range Restoration grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM (NV) Range Management Project -- Using Plant Genetics to Improve Range Restoration: The purpose of this program is for the BLM and its partner to work cooperative to enhance understanding of rangeland resources and ecological processes that are the basis of healthy rangeland by using next generation genetic sequencing and molecular analysis coupled with common garden experiments to better understand local seed adaption and identify the most successful seed types and the most cost effective treatments in order to reduce the need to repeat treatments of rangeland impacted by wild land fire, grazing, invasive species establishment, and drought.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM (NV) Range Management Project -- Using Plant Genetics to Improve Range Restoration|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00069|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 16th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 16th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 16th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 16th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 30th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$210,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 16th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Amy Marshall (775) 861-6593
- Similar Government Grants
- • Arizona Rangeland Resource Management
- • BLM NV Rangeland Resource Management
- • BLM NM Rangeland Resource Management
- • ORWA Rangeland Resource Management Master Funding Opportunity
- • BLM-WO, Natural Resources Shared Conservation
- • Society for Range Management Professional Development & Public Education
- • Central Oregon High Desert Partnership
- • BLM-UT-Moab Fire Zone Fuels Program Monitoring Assistance
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands