BLM Nevada GBCESU Corridors and Renewable Energy GIS Data Maintenance Project
The summary for the BLM Nevada GBCESU Corridors and Renewable Energy GIS Data Maintenance Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM Nevada GBCESU Corridors and Renewable Energy GIS Data Maintenance Project: The principle purpose of this project is to collaborate with a partner to enhance the BLM GIS database. A GBCESU partner will provide technical assistance with updating and improving consistency to data relating to corridors and renewable energy.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM Nevada GBCESU Corridors and Renewable Energy GIS Data Maintenance Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00146|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Management Initiatives|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 3, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 3, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jun 2, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jun 2, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Sep 3, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. Under a CESU agreement recipient indirect costs are limited to a rate of no more than 17.5% of direct costs under the terms and conditions of the applicable Master CESU agreement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Kaller, Grants and Agreements Specialist, 775-861-6559
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program
- • BLM-New Mexico Statewide Federal Minerals Internship Program
- • BLM-(Arizona), CESU BLM AZ - Northstar 2025: Arizona BLM Futuring
- • Blm-co Cmu's Natural Resources And Land Policy Institute
- • Standards for Boundary Evidence (SBE) Implementation Project
- • Inventory of FLTFA Lands
- • Geoscientist Intern Program for BLM
- • BLM WY Landscape Conservation Initiative - Rawlins Field Office Projects (CESU)
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...