WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program
The summary for the WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program: The Bureau of Land Management's(BLM) mission is to sustain the health, diversity,and productivity of public lands for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations and promotes multiple-use on public lands,consistent with the Federal Land Policy and Management Act(FLPMA). The BLM in recent years has seen institutional knowledge leave the bureau primarily through retirements in areas related to energy development,cultural and natural resource areas. Attrition,lack of predictable and sustained funding levels in program areas and significant administrative time it takes to hire, has made it difficult for the BLM to provide mentoring,overlap in positions,and successional planning. The BLM has an opportunity to partner with a qualified nonprofit organization to assist BLM in establishing BLMs Pilot Experienced Services Program and complete priority conservation projects throughout the bureau.
|Federal Grant Title:||WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00088|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 31st, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 31st, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 30th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 30th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 30th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 30th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This program is limited to a qualified nonprofit organizations subject to 26 U.S.C. 501(c)(3) of the tax code (26 U.S.C. 501(c)(3) and must be designated by the Secretary of Labor under Title V of the Older Americans Act of 1965. Proof of establishment must be submitted with application.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- If you have difficulty downloading the full announcement electroncially, please contact
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Officer Chris Shaver (208) 373-3817
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-New Mexico Statewide Federal Minerals Internship Program
- • BLM Nevada GBCESU Corridors and Renewable Energy GIS Data Maintenance Project
- • BLM-(Arizona), CESU BLM AZ - Northstar 2025: Arizona BLM Futuring
- • Blm-co Cmu's Natural Resources And Land Policy Institute
- • Standards for Boundary Evidence (SBE) Implementation Project
- • Inventory of FLTFA Lands
- • Geoscientist Intern Program for BLM
- • BLM WY Landscape Conservation Initiative - Rawlins Field Office Projects (CESU)
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...