BLM-New Mexico Statewide Federal Minerals Internship Program
The summary for the BLM-New Mexico Statewide Federal Minerals Internship Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-New Mexico Statewide Federal Minerals Internship Program: BLM is seeking an educational institution, College or University to assist in transmitting, bonding, leasing, NEPA,in receiving,evaluating,processing and issuing permits associated with leasing, developing, exploring and drilling on Federal lands. Other Minerals assistance needed may include Realty and Rights-of-Way, GIS and Bond Reviews. Interns must have appropriate backgrounds, e.g. petroleum engineering, environmental engineering, mechanical engineering, geology, GIS, Natural Resource Management, Data Base Management
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-New Mexico Statewide Federal Minerals Internship Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00206|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Management Initiatives|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 8, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 8, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jul 6, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jul 6, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Oct 15, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Charise Saiz, Grants Management Specialist, 505 761-8725
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program
- • BLM Nevada GBCESU Corridors and Renewable Energy GIS Data Maintenance Project
- • BLM-(Arizona), CESU BLM AZ - Northstar 2025: Arizona BLM Futuring
- • Blm-co Cmu's Natural Resources And Land Policy Institute
- • Standards for Boundary Evidence (SBE) Implementation Project
- • Inventory of FLTFA Lands
- • Geoscientist Intern Program for BLM
- • BLM WY Landscape Conservation Initiative - Rawlins Field Office Projects (CESU)
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...