BLM OR-WA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act Projects, Oregon, FY2011
The summary for the BLM OR-WA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act Projects, Oregon, FY2011 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act Projects, Oregon, FY2011: The Secure Rural Schools Act was established to restore stability and predictability to the annual payments made to States and Counties containing National Forest System ands and public domain lands managed by the Bureau of Land Management for use by counties for the benefit of public schools, roads and other purposes. In addition the act provides for investments in providing employment opportunities through projects that improve the maintenance of existing infrastructure, implement stewardship objectives, enhance forest ecosystems, and restore and improve land health and water quality.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act Projects, Oregon, FY2011|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00012|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jan 12, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jan 12, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Jan 12, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$6,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||60|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa Spickerman, Grants Managment Officer, email@example.com
OR-WA SRS Projects, Oregon 2011 [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY23 BLM Oregon Washington SECURE RURAL SCHOOLS, TITLE II GRANTS
- • BLM Oregon Washington SECURE RURAL SCHOOLS, TITLE II GRANTS
- • BLM ORWA Secure Rural Schools Program Funding Opportunity
- • ORWA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination
- • BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools
- • Secure Rural Schools Community Assistance, Western Oregon BLM, Fiscal Years 2009-2010
- • Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance ...
- • BLM OR-WA: Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act, Title II, Community ...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • FY23 IIJA Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Good Neigh...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Colorado Rangeland Resource Management
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Wildlife Program
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Plant Conservation and Restoration Managem...
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Threatened and Endangered Species Program