BLM ORWA Secure Rural Schools Program Funding Opportunity
The summary for the BLM ORWA Secure Rural Schools Program Funding Opportunity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM ORWA Secure Rural Schools Program Funding Opportunity: BLM ORWA Secure Rural Schools Program Funding Opportunity
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM ORWA Secure Rural Schools Program Funding Opportunity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L21AS00235|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 23rd, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 23rd, 2021|
|Posted Date:||December 26th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||December 26th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||October 1st, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 11th, 2021|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Individuals
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For-Profit Organizations are not eligible to apply for awards under this NOFO
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shelli Timmons
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY23 BLM Oregon Washington SECURE RURAL SCHOOLS, TITLE II GRANTS
- • BLM Oregon Washington SECURE RURAL SCHOOLS, TITLE II GRANTS
- • ORWA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination
- • BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools
- • BLM OR/WA - Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act, 2015-2017 Projects,...
- • Secure Rural Schools Community Assistance, Western Oregon BLM, Fiscal Years 2009-2010
- • Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance ...
- • BLM OR-WA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act Projects, Oregon, FY20...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • FY23 IIJA Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Good Neigh...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Colorado Rangeland Resource Management
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Wildlife Program
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Plant Conservation and Restoration Managem...
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Threatened and Endangered Species Program