Secure Rural Schools Community Assistance, Western Oregon BLM, Fiscal Years 2009-2010
The summary for the Secure Rural Schools Community Assistance, Western Oregon BLM, Fiscal Years 2009-2010 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of the Interior, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Secure Rural Schools Community Assistance, Western Oregon BLM, Fiscal Years 2009-2010: The Secure Rural Schools Act seeks to improve cooperative relationships among the people that use and care for Federal lands and the agencies that manage these lands. Title II of the Act provides project funds for the purpose of entering into and implementing cooperative agreements with willing federal agencies, State and local governments, private and nonprofit entities, and landowners for protection, restoration, and enhancement of fish and wildlife habitat, and other resource objectives on Federal land and on non-Federal land where projects would benefit these resources on Federal land. Projects are selected by submitting an application to the designated Resource Advisory Committee (RAC) as provided in the legislation, and as specified in the full announcement. Only projects selected for funding through the RAC will be awarded.
|Federal Grant Title:||Secure Rural Schools Community Assistance, Western Oregon BLM, Fiscal Years 2009-2010|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of the Interior|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BLM-OR-RFA-09-1591|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 14, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Aug 14, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Oct 15, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,800,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||30|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants must first submit projects through the cognizant Resource Advisory Committee at each field office as identified in the full announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella M Sterlingpsterlin@blm.gov[email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY23 BLM Oregon Washington SECURE RURAL SCHOOLS, TITLE II GRANTS
- • BLM Oregon Washington SECURE RURAL SCHOOLS, TITLE II GRANTS
- • BLM ORWA Secure Rural Schools Program Funding Opportunity
- • ORWA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination
- • BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools
- • Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance ...
- • BLM OR-WA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act Projects, Oregon, FY20...
- • BLM OR-WA: Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act, Title II, Community ...
- More Grants from the Department of the Interior
- • FY 2023 Energizing Insular Communities Program
- • OIA Technical Assistance Program 2023
- • OIA Maintenance Assistance Program 2023
- • Inflation Reduction Act funding - 2023
- • OIA-BIL Activity 8 - Restore native vegetation and mitigate environmental hazards on mined...