BLM OR/WA: The Soil Carbon Cycle in Eastern Oregon: a Demonstration Project
The summary for the BLM OR/WA: The Soil Carbon Cycle in Eastern Oregon: a Demonstration Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR/WA: The Soil Carbon Cycle in Eastern Oregon: a Demonstration Project: This project will conduct innovative research to test and demonstrate that specific rangeland management practices and grazing intensities create additional carbon sequestration rates in soils. This will establish baseline information on the soil carbon cycle in Eastern Oregon ecosystems, which will provide public and private land managers with a better understanding of management options. The BLM's primary purpose for participating is to understand soil carbon science and carbon cycles in rangeland habitats and, where possible, identify potential adoptive management practices as we consider administering activities on Federal lands.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR/WA: The Soil Carbon Cycle in Eastern Oregon: a Demonstration Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00279|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Rangeland Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 07, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 23, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 23, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 23, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Walter Ullrey, Agreements Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Soil Carbon Cycle in Eastern OR [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Montana/Dakotas Rangeland Resource Management
- • Nevada Rangeland Resource Management
- • BLM Idaho Rangeland Resource Management
- • NM Rangeland Resource Management
- • OR/WA Rangeland Resource Management
- • Society for Range Management Professional Development & Public Education
- • Central Oregon High Desert Partnership
- • BLM-UT-Moab Fire Zone Fuels Program Monitoring Assistance
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...