BLM WO Centennial Wild Horse Eco-sanctuary Deerwood Ranch Rawlins FO WY
The summary for the BLM WO Centennial Wild Horse Eco-sanctuary Deerwood Ranch Rawlins FO WY grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM WO Centennial Wild Horse Eco-sanctuary Deerwood Ranch Rawlins FO WY: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS. This Notice of Intent will continue the partnership with Deerwood Ranch Wild Horse Eco-sanctuary on private land that, in addition to providing a natural and healthy habit for the horses, will expand the training and adoption program to assist the BLM with meeting the objectives of the WFRHBA.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM WO Centennial Wild Horse Eco-sanctuary Deerwood Ranch Rawlins FO WY|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00082|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 19th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 19th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 8th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 8th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||June 19th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 8th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on related documents link to view full announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants and Agreements Specialist Susan Kaller (775) 861-6559
- Similar Government Grants
- • WO Wild Horse and Burro Training, Placement and Marketing Project
- • BLM-Idaho, Wildhorse Management and Education Project, Challis Field Office
- • BLM CA Rio Cosumnes Correctional Center Wild Horse Training Program
- • BLM OR-WA: Beaty Butte Wild Horse Gather, Fertility Control, and Training Assistance Progr...
- • BLM-Washington DC, Applicability and Efficacy of PZP on Wild Burros in Northwestern Arizon...
- • Utah Wild Horse and Burro Program
- • Nevada Wild Horse Holding and Training Program
- • NV Wild Horse & Burro Training-Adoption Mentoring Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands