Back to The Future
The summary for the Back to The Future grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Back to The Future: The Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) is requesting proposals for projects in support of Science and Technology Research namely paleo climate and stream flow analysis for improved urban water planning. Reclamation has financial assistance available in the form of grants and cooperative agreements. Applications are now being accepted from those entities wishing to receive financial assistance for fiscal year 2011. The mission of Reclamation is to manage, develop, and protect water and related resources in an environmentally and economically sound manner in the interest of the American public.
|Federal Grant Title:||Back to The Future|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R11SF40011|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 07, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Dec 06, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Dec 06, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Feb 06, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$285,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$285,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Any university, nonprofit research institution, or organization with water or power delivery authority that conducts any research activity that is designed (A) to conserve water resources; (B) to increase the efficiency of the use of water resources; or (C) to enhance the management of water resources, including increasing the use of renewable energy in the management and delivery of water.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Karen McWilliams Grant Specialist Phone 801-524-3852
Electronic Mail [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region
- • FY 2020 Water Conservation Field Services Program: Missouri Basin Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program: Financial Assistance for Fiscal Years 2020 and ...
- • Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region
- • Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office
- • Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Upper Colorado Region
- • Hopi Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon D...
- • Long Term Experimental and Management Plan (LTEMP) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Pa...
- • Analysis of Potential San Juan Ecosystem Restoration Sites and Hazardous Material Threats
- • Paiute Participation in the Long-Term Experimental and Management Plan for the Glen Canyon...
- • Design, Construction and Construction Oversight for the Reaches 24.1, 25 and 26 of the Nav...