Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area
The summary for the Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area: The objective of this request for proposals (RFP) is to invite eligible applicants to leverage their money and resources by cost sharing with Reclamation on projects/activities that make more efficient use of existing water supplies through water conservation and efficiency. Projects/Activities will be selected through a competitive process that will focus on achieving the outcome identified in this solicitation.
|Federal Grant Title:||Water Conservation Program - Yuma Area|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||08SF340001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 15, 2008 This RFP has been extended to 15 Feb|
|Posted Date:||Nov 02, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 04, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Feb 16, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$240,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$80,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include agricultural and/or municipal/industrial water districts, small entities (public or private) that have contracts for water with Reclamation under the Warren Act, Native American Tribes, universities, states, local governments, and non-profit organizations.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brenda Murray
Financial Assistance Specialist
Phone 702-293-8570 firstname.lastname@example.org Reclamation
- Similar Government Grants
- • Water Conservation Services, Lower Colorado Basin Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region
- • FY 2020 Water Conservation Field Services Program: Missouri Basin Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program: Financial Assistance for Fiscal Years 2020 and ...
- • Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region
- • Lower Colorado Regional Office Water Conservation Field Services Program (WCFSP)
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Phoenix Area Office
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program Southern California Area
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • This is a test opporturtunity. Please DO NOT submit.
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test