Barnes Property Baseline Wildlife Inventory
The summary for the Barnes Property Baseline Wildlife Inventory grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Lower Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Barnes Property Baseline Wildlife Inventory: The proposed project will consist of a baseline wildlife inventory of the Barnes Property, which is located east of Tucson, Arizona, adjacent to Colossal Cave Mountain Park. This inventory is expected to assist in looking for ways to mitigate for impacts to biological resources on the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation related to the Tribes water settlement act. The property provides a critical ecological linkage between the Rincon and Santa Rita Mountains and consists of significant biological resources. The scope of work for this project includes literature searches, field surveys (including surveys for avian, mammalian and herpetefaunal species), classification of the vegetation and preparation of a report. The results of this project will determine the presence of federally listed, proposed, candidate or State sensitve species; provide the baseline data for future monitoring of the wildlife populations; aid in the long-term management of the site; and support the protection of any sensitive species on the property.
|Federal Grant Title:||Barnes Property Baseline Wildlife Inventory|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Lower Colorado Region (DOI-BOR-LC)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R13SF32024|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 26th, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 26th, 2013|
|Posted Date:||August 12th, 2013|
|Creation Date:||August 12th, 2013|
|Archive Date:||September 25th, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,700|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,700|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,700|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 12th, 2013|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a notice of intent to award, no competition is being sought.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shawna Thompson
- Similar Government Grants
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Lake Berryessa Zebra and Quagga Mussel Prevention Program
- • June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program, Carp Removal
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Lower Colorado Region
- • Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program, Yuma Area Office for FY18
- • Lower Colorado Region Water Conservation Field Services Program Grant Program for FY 2018
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program Phoenix Area Office
- • Bat Foraging Distance Survey
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Yuma Area Office