Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program, Yuma Area Office for FY18
The summary for the Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program, Yuma Area Office for FY18 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Lower Colorado Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program, Yuma Area Office for FY18: The Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation), Lower Colorado Region, Yuma Area Office (YAO) is requesting proposals to fund projects for activities in support of their Endangered Species and Environmental Restoration programs in Federal FY 2018 (October 1, 2017 through September 30, 2018). The YAO periodically makes funding available for conducting activities for Threatened and Endangered (T&E) species and their habitats under Section 7(a)1 of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) under the Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program (FWCAP). Please see the map included in the FOA, for the specific locations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act Program, Yuma Area Office for FY18|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Lower Colorado Region (DOI-BOR-LC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-LC-18-F002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 28th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 28th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||May 14th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||May 14th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 28th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$110,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 14th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State and local governments, non-profit organizations and institutions, public and private institutions and organizations, Federally recognized Indian Tribal Governments, individuals, small businesses, for-profit organizations, and Native American organizations.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Diana Blake
- Similar Government Grants
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Lake Berryessa Zebra and Quagga Mussel Prevention Program
- • June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program, Carp Removal
- • Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention
- • Habitat Restoration, Improvement and Planning Program in South-Central California Area Off...
- • Modeling and Monitoring of Water Quality for the williamson river Delta Restoration Projec...
- • Sulphur Creek Fish Barrier
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Lower Colorado Region
- • Lower Colorado Region Water Conservation Field Services Program Grant Program for FY 2018
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program Phoenix Area Office
- • Bat Foraging Distance Survey
- • Barnes Property Baseline Wildlife Inventory
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Yuma Area Office