Big Data Analysis of Synchrophasor Data
The summary for the Big Data Analysis of Synchrophasor Data grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Big Data Analysis of Synchrophasor Data: Explore the use of artificial intelligence (AI) tools on PMU data to identify and improve existing knowledge, and to discover new insights and tools for better grid operation and management.
|Federal Grant Title:||Big Data Analysis of Synchrophasor Data|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory (DOE-NETL)|
|Grant Categories:||Energy Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0001861|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 9th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 9th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 25th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||September 25th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||February 9th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$8,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||8|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
|Last Updated:||September 25th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Contract Specialist MAUREEN B. DAVISON 412-386-5163
- Similar Government Grants
- • Electric Grid of Things
- • Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems Research, Development, ...
- • Next Generation Transformers - Flexible and Adaptable Designs
- • Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Develo...
- • Sensor and Modeling Approaches for Enhanced Observability and Controllability of Power Sys...
- • Electric Transmission and Distribution
- • Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest1
- • Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest2
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal
- • Request for Information on Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s Medi...
- • Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002397 titled University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)...
- • Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2020
- • Carbon Ore, Rare Earth and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for United States (U.S.)...