Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest1
The summary for the Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest1 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest1: Program Area of Interest 1 Power Delivery Cables(DE-PS26-06NT42874-01)The objective of this area is the development and demonstration of powerdelivery cables to facilitate the integration of high temperaturesuperconducting wires and cables in existing electric networks todemonstrateimprovements to electric system performance, such as power flow control andreliability.The proposed project may feature cables for AC or DC current. Voltagelevelsmay be distribution-level voltage class or greater. The proposed projectmayfeature Very Low Impedance (VLI) cables.The goal of the project should be to demonstrate the application of HighTemperature Superconductor (HTS) power delivery cables beyond what hasalreadybeen demonstrated. The project should demonstrate commercial readiness,including how the use of HTS cables could add value to a utility or otherend-user.
|Federal Grant Title:||Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest1|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-PS26-06NT42874-01|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability, Research, Development and Analysis|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 13, 2007 The closing date has been changed to|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Jul 03, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 15, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- using this
email@example.com If you have any problems linking to the funding opportunity please contact the IIPS HelpDesk
- Similar Government Grants
- • Electric Grid of Things
- • Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems Research, Development, ...
- • Big Data Analysis of Synchrophasor Data
- • Next Generation Transformers - Flexible and Adaptable Designs
- • Industry Partnerships for Cybersecurity of Energy Delivery Systems (CEDS) Research, Develo...
- • Electric Transmission and Distribution
- • Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest2
- • Superconducting Power Equipment - Area of Interest3
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal
- • Request for Information on Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s Medi...
- • Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002397 titled University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR)...
- • Buildings Energy Efficiency Frontiers & Innovation Technologies (BENEFIT) – 2020
- • Carbon Ore, Rare Earth and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for United States (U.S.)...