Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil): Request For Information (rfi) Preparing Workers And Businesses To Deliver Energy Efficiency And Building Electrification Measures
The summary for the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil): Request For Information (rfi) Preparing Workers And Businesses To Deliver Energy Efficiency And Building Electrification Measures grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Golden Field Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil): Request For Information (rfi) Preparing Workers And Businesses To Deliver Energy Efficiency And Building Electrification Measures: BIPARTISAN INFRASTRUCTURE LAW (BIL): REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) PREPARING WORKERS AND BUSINESSES TO DELIVER ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND BUILDING ELECTRIFICATION MEASURESThis is a Request for Information (RFI) issued by the U.S. Department of Energys (DOE) Office of State and Community Energy Programs (SCEP). The intent of this RFI is to obtain public input regarding the solicitation process and structure of future DOE Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA) to fund the Energy Auditor and Career Skills Training programs, in accordance with the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, also known as the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL). This RFI also seeks public input on the State-Based Home Energy Efficiency Contractor Training program, as set forth in the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA). Specifically, this RFI seeks input on:- The content of, and proposed programmatic requirements for - BIL section 40503 (the Energy Auditor Training Grant Program, or EAT) ; - BIL section 40513 (the Career Skills Training program, or CST) ; - IRA section 50123 (the State-Based Home Energy Efficiency Contractor Training program, or Contractor Training Program)- Respondent type- Workforce and business characteristics- Workforce development and business owner training strategies- Accessing federal funding- Equity and partnerships- Access to high quality jobs - OtherThe Information collected from this RFI will be used by DOE for planning purposes to develop one or multiple potential FOAs related to BIL sections 40503 and 40513 and IRA section 50123. The information collected will not be published.This is a Request for Information (RFI) only. EERE will not pay for information provided under this RFI and no project will be supported as a result of this RFI. This RFI is not accepting applications for financial assistance or financial incentives. EERE may or may not issue Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA) based on consideration of the input received from this RFI.Responses to this RFI must be submitted electronically to email@example.com no later than 5:00pm (ET) on January 26, 2023. Responses must be provided as attachments to an email that includes "Workforce RFI Response" in the subject line.Please see full text of the RFI DE-FOA-0002885 at HTTPS://EERE-EXCHANGE.ENERGY.GOV
|Federal Grant Title:||Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil): Request For Information (rfi) Preparing Workers And Businesses To Deliver Energy Efficiency And Building Electrification Measures|
|Federal Agency Name:||Golden Field Office (DOE-GFO)|
|Grant Categories:||Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0002885|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 26th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 26th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||December 15th, 2022|
|Creation Date:||December 15th, 2022|
|Archive Date:||February 25th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||December 16th, 2022|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- EERE Funding Opportunity Exchange
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Email for RFI responses
Click to email contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Inflation Reduction Act (IRA): Request for Information (RFI): HOME EFFICIENCY & ELECTRIFIC...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Designing Equitable, Sustainable, and Effective Revolving L...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Supporting Energy Savings Performance Contracting in the Pu...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Engaging States to Advance State Energy Office Priorities
- • Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement Number DE-FOA-0001073
- • Program Year 2006 State Energy Program FormulaGrants
- • Program Year 2007 State Energy Program Formula Grants
- • Program Year 2008 State Energy Program Formula Grants
- More Grants from the Golden Field Office
- • Domestic Near Net Shape Manufacturing to Enable a Clean and Competitive Economy
- • Transitioning Tribal Colleges And Universities To Clean Energy - 2023
- • De-foa-0003065: Notice Of Intent To Issue Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil) Funding Oppo...
- • Bipartisan Infrastructure Law: Industrial Assessment Center (IAC) Program - IACs at Trade ...
- • DE-FOA-0003064 Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-00029...