Inflation Reduction Act (IRA): Request for Information (RFI): HOME EFFICIENCY & ELECTRIFICATION REBATE PROGRAMS
The summary for the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA): Request for Information (RFI): HOME EFFICIENCY & ELECTRIFICATION REBATE PROGRAMS grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Golden Field Office, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Inflation Reduction Act (IRA): Request for Information (RFI): HOME EFFICIENCY & ELECTRIFICATION REBATE PROGRAMS: Inflation Reduction Act (IRA): Request for Information (RFI): HOME EFFICIENCY & ELECTRIFICATION REBATE PROGRAMSThis is a Request for Information (RFI) issued by the U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE) Office of State and Community Energy Programs. The intent of this request is to inform DOE on best practices for the Home Energy Rebate programs to support durable market demand for installations that improve housing energy performance nationwide. The Home Energy Rebate programs are comprised of two provisions authorizing $8.8 billion in spending from the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 (Sec. 50121 and Sec. 50122 of Pub. L. 117-169). Responses to this RFI will be used to create program guidance that will assist states, territories, and Indian Tribes in designing, managing, and improving Home Energy Rebate programs. The goal is to collect information that will ultimately support states, territories, and Indian Tribes in creating Home Energy Rebate programs that effectively serve U.S. households with technology products and services that reduce energy bills, increase home comfort, improve indoor air quality, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.----------------------This is a Request for Information (RFI) only. DOE will not pay for information provided under this RFI and no project will be supported because of this RFI. This RFI is not accepting applications for financial assistance or financial incentives. DOE will consider responses to this RFI as it develops program guidance, expected to be issued as an Administrative and Legal Requirements Document (ALRD) in 2023.This RFI is not a Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA); therefore, DOE is not currently accepting applications. Responding to this RFI does not provide any advantage or disadvantage to applicants to future funding opportunities regarding the subject matter.----------------------Responses to this RFI may be submitted in two ways. DOE prefers responses that are submitted via this online form: https://forms.office.com/g/iuwKCbKpJK. The form includes response boxes for all 60 questions included in this RFI. Respondents may answer as many or as few questions as they wish. Using this online form will allow DOE to sort and compare responses by question, which will help agency staff to more easily analyze the responses to inform program guidance.Responses may also be submitted by email to IRAHomeRebates@hq.doe.gov. Responses must be provided as a Microsoft Word (.docx) attachment to the email, with no more than 10 pages in length, 12-point font, 1-inch margins. It is recommended that attachments with file sizes exceeding 25MB be compressed (i.e., zipped) to ensure message delivery. If submitting responses via email, please identify the specific question number and topic area to which your response is directed, if applicable. Respondents may answer as many or as few questions as they wish.The deadline to submit responses to this RFI via the online form or by email is 8:00pm ET on March 3, 2023.----------------------Please see full text of the RFI DE-FOA-0002981 at HTTPS://EERE-EXCHANGE.ENERGY.GOV
|Federal Grant Title:||Inflation Reduction Act (IRA): Request for Information (RFI): HOME EFFICIENCY & ELECTRIFICATION REBATE PROGRAMS|
|Federal Agency Name:||Golden Field Office (DOE-GFO)|
|Grant Categories:||Energy Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-FOA-0002981|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 3rd, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 3rd, 2023|
|Posted Date:||January 18th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||January 18th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||April 2nd, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 18th, 2023|
- Category Explanation
- Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- EERE Funding Opportunity Exchange
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Online Form- https://forms.office.com/g/iuwKCbKpJK
Click to email contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil): Request For Information (rfi) Preparing Workers And B...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Designing Equitable, Sustainable, and Effective Revolving L...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Supporting Energy Savings Performance Contracting in the Pu...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Engaging States to Advance State Energy Office Priorities
- • Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement Number DE-FOA-0001073
- • Program Year 2006 State Energy Program FormulaGrants
- • Program Year 2007 State Energy Program Formula Grants
- • Program Year 2008 State Energy Program Formula Grants
- More Grants from the Golden Field Office
- • Domestic Near Net Shape Manufacturing to Enable a Clean and Competitive Economy
- • Transitioning Tribal Colleges And Universities To Clean Energy - 2023
- • De-foa-0003065: Notice Of Intent To Issue Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil) Funding Oppo...
- • Bipartisan Infrastructure Law: Industrial Assessment Center (IAC) Program - IACs at Trade ...
- • DE-FOA-0003064 Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-00029...