Program Year 2007 State Energy Program Formula Grants
The summary for the Program Year 2007 State Energy Program Formula Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Energy Technology Laboratory, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Program Year 2007 State Energy Program Formula Grants: The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement is to establish grant guidance and management information for the State Energy Program (SEP) formula grants for program year (PY) 2007 for States submitting applications directly to Grants.gov.
|Federal Grant Title:||Program Year 2007 State Energy Program Formula Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Energy Technology Laboratory|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||DE-PS26-07NT43115|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||State Energy Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 01, 2007 There are multiple due dates under t|
|Posted Date:||Apr 06, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Apr 06, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$45,430,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- using this
email@example.com If you have any problems linking to the funding opportunity please contact the IIPS HelpDesk
- Similar Government Grants
- • Inflation Reduction Act (IRA): Request for Information (RFI): HOME EFFICIENCY & ELECTRIFIC...
- • Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (bil): Request For Information (rfi) Preparing Workers And B...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Designing Equitable, Sustainable, and Effective Revolving L...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Supporting Energy Savings Performance Contracting in the Pu...
- • Request for Information (RFI): Engaging States to Advance State Energy Office Priorities
- • Program Year 2006 State Energy Program FormulaGrants
- • Program Year 2008 State Energy Program Formula Grants
- • Recovery Act - State Energy Program
- More Grants from the National Energy Technology Laboratory
- • This is a Request for Information only issued as DE-FOA-0003032, for project titled Domest...
- • Request for Information for Innovative Advanced Transformers
- • Bipartisan Infrastructure Law - State Manufacturing Leadership Program (Section 40534)
- • Request for Information regarding creation of Storage Innovations Liftoff Announcement
- • This is a Notice of Intent to Issue a Funding Opportunity Announcement No.: DE-FOA-0003036...