Bold (bih Omladinski Lideri, Bosnia And Herzegovina Young Leaders) Program
The summary for the Bold (bih Omladinski Lideri, Bosnia And Herzegovina Young Leaders) Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the US Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Bold (bih Omladinski Lideri, Bosnia And Herzegovina Young Leaders) Program: BOLD Academic Fellowships are intensive academic programs that provide groups of foreign undergraduate students with in-depth leadership training in a specific area with the objective of equipping them with the skills needed to identify aspects of their communities where change is needed, plan a course of action to be a leader in that change, and implement a project to that effect. Interethnic cooperation skills and hands-on experience are essential components for reaching that objective. As is a deeper understanding of U.S. society, civic institutions, and practices of volunteerism, including the influence of principles and values such as democracy, the rule of law, individual rights, freedom of expression, equality, diversity, and tolerance.
|Federal Grant Title:||Bold (bih Omladinski Lideri, Bosnia And Herzegovina Young Leaders) Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||US Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina (DOS-BIH)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||006-FY2019|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31st, 2019|
|Posted Date:||April 4th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 4th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||June 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 4th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Office of Public Affairs (OPA), invites proposal submissions from U.S. public and private non-profit organizations and accredited U.S. post-secondary educational institutions (community colleges, liberal arts colleges, public and private universities) meeting the provisions described in Internal Revenue Code section 26 USC 501(c)(3) (see section III. Eligibility Information) to design and implement BOLD (BiH Omladinski Lideri, Bosnia and Herzegovina Young Leaders) Academic Fellowships for BiH Student Leaders, pending the availability of FY 2019 AEECA IERY funds.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Samra Alibegic
- Similar Government Grants
- • BOLD GRANTEE MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- • English Language Exchanges Support
- • U.S. Subject Matter Experts Program
- • Arctic Education Alliance: Building Capacity Through University Linkages between the Unite...
- • Ukraine: Crowdsourcing the Story of Ukrainian Democracy: Participatory History through Dig...
- • University Research Program
- • Student-run Media Lab Development Program
- • Ukraine Media Partnership Program
- More Grants from the US Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- • Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina-Local partner
- • Youth Leadership and Teacher Professional Development Program with Bosnia and Herzegovina ...
- • Cultural Grants Program
- • Homestay Small Grants Program
- • Interethnic Reconciliation And Youth Program