CVPCP and CVPIA Habitat Restorarion Program
The summary for the CVPCP and CVPIA Habitat Restorarion Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
CVPCP and CVPIA Habitat Restorarion Program: The Bureau of Reclamation intends to issue a Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), for grants/cooperative agreements for the following program: The Central Valley Project Conservation Program (CVPCP) and Central Valley Project Improvement Act Habitat Restoration Program (HRP). The main objectives of the CVPCP and HRP for FY 2018 are: (1) protect and restore native habitats impacted by the Central Valley Project (CVP), and (2) stabilize and improve populations of native species impacted by the CVP. Open announcement of grant opportunities through the CVPCP and HRP would facilitate meeting these objectives. A list of projects previously funded by the programs can be found on the website at: www.usbr.gov/mp/cvpcp. For FY 2018, land acquisition projects will receive the highest priority for funding. Successful applicants will enter into a financial assistance agreement with Reclamation. Period of Performance will not exceed 5 years from date of issuance. BOR-MP-18-F001 will post on GRANTS.GOV website, at www.grants.gov. The date for receipt of proposals is on March 16, 2018, no later than 3pm. System for Award Management (SAM) applies to this FOA. Prospective recipients must be registered in the SAM database or offeror is ineligible for an award. Information on SAM registration can be obtained via the Internet at http://www.sam.gov. The FOA must be downloaded at the grants.gov website. No paper copy will be distributed. Questions concerning this FOA must be directed, via email or letter, to Teresa E. Brown at email@example.com.
|Federal Grant Title:||CVPCP and CVPIA Habitat Restorarion Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-MP-18-F001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 16th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 16th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||September 8th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||September 8th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||April 15th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||September 8th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Individuals, Native American tribal governments (Federal recognized or other than Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS or other than institutions of higher education, Small business, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa Brown
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck (Amsinckia grandiflora...
- • University of California, Merced
- • Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck Phase 2 Monitoring
- • Central Valley Project Conservation Program and Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects