University of California, Merced
The summary for the University of California, Merced grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
University of California, Merced: The Bureau of Reclamation (Reclamation) intends to issue a cooperative agreement to University of California, Merced under the authority of Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) 15.564, Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act, as amended, 16 U.S.C. 661 et seq., of 1956 (FWCA), Departmental Manual 255 DM 1. Estimated total amount of agreement is $389,831.15 with the Recipient providing a total of $0.00. Reclamation is providing $389,831.15 in Fiscal Year 2017. As a benefit to the public, this project is to improve conservation and management of native vernal pool plant species in California through improved protocols for soil plant species identification from soil samples, enhanced vernal pool plant species richness estimates, genetic marker resource development for listed species, and population genetic investigation of threatened vernal pool species. (Refer to the Notice of Intent to Award Announcement No. BOR-MP-17-N0009 for additional information) A Determination by the Government not to compete this proposed financial assistance based upon Departmental Manual 505 DM 2, paragraph 2.14(B)(2) & (4) is solely within the discretion of the Government. This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive proposals. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to Teresa E. Brown/Grants Management Specialist, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||University of California, Merced|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation (DOI-BOR)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BOR-MP-17-0009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 11th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 11th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 28th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 28th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 10th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$389,831|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$389,831|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 28th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa Brown
Grants Management Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck (Amsinckia grandiflora...
- • CVPCP and CVPIA Habitat Restorarion Program
- • Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck Phase 2 Monitoring
- • Central Valley Project Conservation Program and Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects