Central Valley Project Conservation Program and Central Valley Project Improvement Act
The summary for the Central Valley Project Conservation Program and Central Valley Project Improvement Act grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Central Valley Project Conservation Program and Central Valley Project Improvement Act: The CVPCP implements actions that will protect, restore, and enhance special-status species and their habitats effected by the CVP, with a special emphasis on federally listed species.
|Federal Grant Title:||Central Valley Project Conservation Program and Central Valley Project Improvement Act|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R15AS00048|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Conservation Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2015 Applications will be accepted until|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2015 Applications will be accepted until|
|Posted Date:||Jun 4, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jun 4, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jun 4, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Private institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Special district governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa Brown, Grants Officer, 916-978-5049
Bureau of Reclamation 303-445-2444
- Similar Government Grants
- • Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck (Amsinckia grandiflora...
- • CVPCP and CVPIA Habitat Restorarion Program
- • University of California, Merced
- • Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck Phase 2 Monitoring
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects