Central Valley Project Conservation Program and Central Valley Project Improvement Act Habitat Restoration Program
The summary for the Central Valley Project Conservation Program and Central Valley Project Improvement Act Habitat Restoration Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Central Valley Project Conservation Program and Central Valley Project Improvement Act Habitat Restoration Program: Protect and resotre native habitats impacted by the CVP and stabilize and improve populations of native species
|Federal Grant Title:||Central Valley Project Conservation Program and Central Valley Project Improvement Act Habitat Restoration Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||R14AS00050|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||15.512, 15.564, 15.648|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement Act, Title XXXIV; Central Valley Project Conservation Program; Central Valley Project Improvement (CVPI) Anadromous Fish Restoration Program (AFRP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2014 Applications will be accepted until|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 30, 2014 Applications will be accepted until|
|Posted Date:||May 29, 2014|
|Creation Date:||May 29, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Sep 30, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa Brown
Bureau of Reclamation 303-445-2444
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation
- • Middle Entiat Habitat Restoration Area C and F
- • Desalination and Water Purification Research Program: Research Projects for Fiscal Years 2...
- • Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmoni...
- • Decontamination Units to Prevent Further Dreissenid Mussels Introduction and Spread in Cal...
- • Delta Education and Outreach Projects