Child Care Research Scholars
The summary for the Child Care Research Scholars grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Child Care Research Scholars: Funds for Child Care Research Scholars grants are available to support dissertation research on child care policy issues in partnership with State Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) lead agencies.
|Federal Grant Title:||Child Care Research Scholars|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2008-ACF-OPRE-YE-0010|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Care and Development Block Grant|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 13, 2008 See link to full announcement for de|
|Posted Date:||Mar 14, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Mar 14, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jun 12, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$150,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Additional eligibility types: Hispanic-Serving Institutions Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) Accredited public, State-controlled, and private institutions of higher education acting on behalf of doctoral-level graduate students are eligible applicants including: (a) Faith-based institutions of higher education; (b) Tribally Controlled Land Grant Colleges and Universities (TCUs) as cited in Section 532 of the Equity in Educational Land Grant Status Act of 1994 (7 United States Code (U.S.C.) %901 301 note), any other institutions that qualify for funding under the Tribally Controlled Community College Assistance Act of 1978, (25 U.S.C. %901 1801 et seq.), and Navajo Community College, authorized in the Navajo Community College Assistance Act of 1978, Public Law (P.L.) 95-471, Title II (25 U.S.C. %901 640a); (c) Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) as defined in the amended version of the Higher Education Act of 1965, codified at 20 U.S.C. %901 1061(2), and that are institutions established prior to 1964 whose principal mission was, and is, the education of Black Americans, and must meet the definition of "Part B institution" in Section 322 of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended; and (d) Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs) as defined in the amended version of the Higher Education Act of 1965, codified at 20 U.S.C. %901 1101a(a)(5), and that are institutions who satisfy Section 502(a)(5) of the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended. To be eligible to administer the grant on behalf of the student, the institution must be fully accredited by one of the regional accrediting commissions recognized by the Department of Education and the Council of Post-Secondary Accreditation. Foreign entities are not eligible under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dr. Kathleen Dwyer
email@example.com Dr. Kathleen Dwyer
- Similar Government Grants
- • Center for Research on Hispanic Children and Families
- • Coordinated Evaluations of Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Policies and Initiatives...
- • Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Child Care Dissertation Grants
- • Center to Support Research and Evaluation Capacity of Child Care and Development Fund Lead...
- • Child Care Policy Research Partnership Grants
- • Child Care and Early Education Research Connections
- • Child Care State Research Capacity Cooperative Agreements
- • Secondary Analyses of Data on Child Care
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Exp...
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implem...
- • American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • U.S. Repatriation Program
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population